vendredi 12 septembre 2008

I received a comment from a generous person and she asked me to blog a post about her blog. So here it is ... She is actually working on a good cause, trying to raise funds to help a family suffering from a terrible accident. ( both parents were badly burned ). I feel very sad for them and i do hope this small gesture i am doing will help somehow. By reading this post, please, just take a moment and visit the lilac cottage and read about the challenge she is asking to all of us. A small gesture can do a lot of good ! One of the rules of this challenge is to encourage 5 friends to do the same thing i am doing right now. I thought it would be a good idea to mention here the names of those i have chosen. Have a heart and participate at this challenge.
Have a sweet and happy day

The Nominees are.....................

My daughter of course !

Ann Wood

Nuttyirishman knit

Danita Art

Craft pudding

Aucun commentaire: