mercredi 10 septembre 2008

Almost everyday, i pay a visit on my lovely daughter's blog and etsy shop hoping to see some new drawing she so talently creates. I was surprised and also pleased to see that she had added one of my dolls in the etsy treasury.



I thought it would be a great idea to show you here in my blog, some of the new drawings she did this summer. her talent is very unique and i am sure you will extand your curiosity and peek into her blog and etsy shop. Her creations are an absolute joy to my eyes !








I Love you my sweet child ! And I miss you every day...















3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

miss you too! :-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonyme a dit…

Un bien joli blog

Unknown a dit…

monique, I bless your wonderful daughter. you're both very talented. thank you. :)