samedi 2 juin 2012

Fresh items in my shop


Spring is a very busy time for me. Many hours have been spent outdoors, gardening and cleaning flower beds and many more hours were spent sewing happily in my studio. I love these moments when my inspiration is full to the brim. I keep scribbling new ideas on bits of paper, reminding myself over and over again that i must get a little notebook to keep all my ideas neatly written at the same place. These are just a few pictures of some new items you will find in my shop Do feel free to visit and see little treasures you may want for yourself. If you wish to buy something in my shop this week end, i will give you a 10% discount. All you need to do is use coupn code JUNE10 at checkout.  Don't you love this wonderful teapot cozy ? it was made out of linen and a gorgeous  " tea time " tape made by the lovely Anna Barrow of Lillalotta was stittched upon the front. I just love this colorful cheery tape.
Please, keep your eyes open... I am thinking of making a new giveaway soon.
Happy week end ♥

2 commentaires:

Happybee a dit…

hello Monique!!!!
I love them both, so fresh and so summertime!!!
Linen in one of my fav.fabrics!!!
happy Sunday my Dear Friend!!!!
Dany

Baiq Clara Dita Chairunnisa a dit…

hey! visit and followed you here now already. will you visit and follow mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D