jeudi 13 août 2009

Since my return home, i spend a lot of time working in my studio. And when i feel the urge to relax a bit, i dive in the pool to try and relax my tired muscle and to refresh my hot skin. August is very hot and no wind at all. August is always like that... No wind...The nature seems very quiet. I don't really like August. Of course, i do enjoy the warm weather and the sun, but i like windy days and i miss them. And i feel summer is almost gone. The kids will go back to school in just a couple weeks and i am amazed to see how summer flew by so rapidly. Mind you, we had no summers this year. Very frisky and rainy. Anyways, i was just passing by to show you some of my new Muffin Pies and Petite House series. I have listed them all in my shop
I am actually working on some little pouches and pencil cases . I bought some nice japanese fabric and as soon as i am finished with them, i will post some more pictures for you to see.
Must go back to work... See you all soon ♥


4 commentaires:

Julie a dit…

I love your new work sooo much! Those sweet girls are just beautiful!

Sleepandhersisters a dit…

I just love the little houses and the girls are adorable...

It feels funny you talking about being hot and swimming, it is still a little chilly here in New Zealand.

anna barrow a dit…

Ooooo I have not been online for ages. I will be back in the Autumn. So glad I just popped in to see yours. Such beautiful new items!! Must go visit your shop!

Hugs, annaxxx

Janne a dit…

I love your little girls! Your work is wonderful. I will visit your shop.

Janne