mardi 7 avril 2009

The weather has been really rainy and cold for the past few days and i must say i feel a bit depressed. I had to push myself to work on some dolls and decided to put my energy into finishing severals of these tiny dolls that were hiding in my old armoire for a very long time. I wanted to show these 2 muffin pies to you before i put them up for sale in my shop tomorrow. I have a couple more that needs a bit of a makeover, but i will work on them tomorrow.



Have a nice evening ladies. :)

6 commentaires:

Ahama a dit…

The dolls are sooo sweet. Don't be depressed, I send You a little warm Middle-European sunshine :).

Naija a dit…

hi

you are not alone being depressed by the weather :( cute dolls

Unknown a dit…

Ahhh les ptits foulards! Super cute :-)

yefimka a dit…

Hi
I am fascinated by your dolls! Could you tell me how mach does it cost in Canada?

blueberries in the fields a dit…

thanks Marta for the warm sunshine. you are a sweetheart. :)

Kelly Lish a dit…

Your dolls are so sweet and lovable looking-I can tell they are filled with love. it must be hard to sell them and say goodbye. I'd send you some sunshine if I had some, but I live in Oregon and we don't get much here either!