jeudi 30 avril 2009

A new Banner

I woke up this morning and there was a surprise awaiting me in my email box. A wonderful friend of mine offered to make a new banner and avatar for my etsy shop and i was so excited, i had to download it in my shop right away. I thought it would look fabulous here too ! I loved my other blog banner, but i needed a new look. I know nothing about photoshop so help from Anna was a God's sent. She is such a wonderful person... I am really busy these days. The weather finally warmed and spring time is gorgeous ! I have spent a lot of time outdoors lately, working on new flower beds, my new veggie garden and herb garden. I always wanted to make a herb garden, but did not have the space at my other home. Moving to a new place is so much fun, because you are starting everything anew. And i found the perfect place for my herb garden. I will show you when everything is done. I am also sewing new projects, more dolls and other stuff. Don't forget to come back here from time to time. I still want to make my next giveaway, i just did not make my choice on the product yet.

6 commentaires:

Diane Duda a dit…

simple and sweet. i love it!

annax a dit…

I am so so so glad you like it! You just totally made my day!

Hugs, annaxxx

Unknown a dit…

Ohhh lovely très jolie!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations a dit…

Love the banner!! So simple and cute! =D

blueberries in the fields a dit…

thanks everyone ! and a special thanks to Anna who created this lovely banner for me :)

kimberly a dit…

Your new banner is so cute!!!