jeudi 21 août 2008

the sweetest bag


13
Originally uploaded by crazy bird*
I just found this lovely bag on flickr, ( such a great place to find tresures by the way ) and i think i won't be able to resist making one like this for myself. And look at the tiny bunny, isn't he the sweetest thing ? These lovely projects were realized by the talented Larisa. Her blog is a jewel, the only sad thing being written entirely in russian. But it is worth the visit.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

that is the most gorgeous little bag, I can't wait to see the one you make :) and the little bunny is so cute. I love looking at different blogs even if I can't read them. Sometimes words aren't needed.

Have a great weekend.

blueberries in the fields a dit…

yes, i do the same thing. I love discovering beautiful blogs and i just feel content just to admire people's work. But once in awhile, i feel i have to leave a little something behind. thanks Nel for leaving yours here. :)

NatalyTools a dit…

Oh!!! These things lives in my house :) Larisa's gift for me , I'm happy !