samedi 6 novembre 2010

Happy moments make happy memories

I was babysitting little Jacob yesterday and he was sleeping soundly on the couch as i was fixing dinner in the kitchen and keeping an eye on him. Daughter Anne ( auntie Anne ) cuddled next to him and took pictures with her cell phone. I was amazed at the results. This picture of them both is so beautiful, so moving, i will have to make a copy and frame it...
Happy moments such as this one make happy memories.

9 commentaires:

Paula a dit…

Dear Monique,
Such a beautiful and loving photo! Wonderful memories indeed! I would have it framed too!

Love, Paula

WinnibriggsHouse a dit…

That is really stunning. I am not surprised you want to cherish and keep it.

Blondie's Journal a dit…

Very sweet. It will make a beautiful framed picture!

XO,
Jane

lillalotta a dit…

So wonderfully beautiful, Monique. I just felt my heart melting. These moments are eternally precious. Such as these make you realize that life indeed is very special x

Lancerika a dit…

A moment so tender,
and sweet...
merci for sharing
such a lovely life's
capture...

Lillabilly a dit…

Wow, this photo will be treasured by you forever, I'm sure. I just dropped in to say thanks so very much for becoming a follower of my blog, I really appreciate that!

Scented Sweetpeas a dit…

What a gorgeous photo, your daughter should keep that photo in a locket :-)

blueberries in the fields a dit…

zoe ! this is such a great idea ! i have to keep that in mind, thanks !

The French Bear a dit…

Awwww, so beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B