vendredi 17 décembre 2010

My swap present

In early fall, i entered a pillow swap organized by 2 great dutch sisters.
I was really happy to be part of that swap and lucky to have Corry as my partner. A few days ago, i received my surprise and i was all Aaaaaaahhhh's and Ooooooohhhh's admiring the beautiful work she had done. I am still in awe before such beautiful work, my pillow was nothing compared to what she had created for me. I hope she is happy with her present, for my part, i am so delighted. She even included some lovely cheery fabric and a gorgeous market bag.

I took more pictures that i wanted to show you, but my cam is playing tricks with me and i could only upload those 2 pictures. Hubby will fix it for me and will show more later. I have an old blue velvet chair in my sewing room and my pillow matches perfectly. I feel so lucky, so spoiled, Corry, how can i ever thank you ? you are so so talented, your needlework and crochet skills are lovely, adorable, perfect, thank you a zillion times, i will cherish this treasure forever ♥

4 commentaires:

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

These truly are some gorgeous treasures! That sweet "M" would be perfect for a keep sake.
Have the loveliest of weekends, Monique. xx Your new profile picture on fb is oh so sweet. Love it!! xx

Paula a dit…

Hi dear Monique! The pillow Corry made you is gorgeous!!! She gave you so many pretty things to enjoy! I hope you are doing well sweet friend! Thank you for sharing your lovely photos! Love to you, Paula

Becky J. a dit…

ahhh i love it when extra goodies arrive that are totally perfect for you. lucky girl!

Thelma-Art a dit…

So sweet and enchanting. Merry Christmas!!