mercredi 21 avril 2010

Dorothy and her bunny


Dorothy and her bunny
Originally uploaded by anna_titi
Dorothy is my new offering for my PFATT page. If you love her cute face, she is still available.

I woke up early this morning in an empty house. Hubby went back to work and my dearest daughter Geneviève who came to visit went back to Brussels. It was so wonderful having her with us and it was a very painful moment when we had to take her to the airport on tuesday evening. I miss her already and i just can't help crying. I know she won't be happy to read this, she hates tears. Sorry Gen, I can't help it, they just keep pouring down. It is a blessing i have so much work, custom orders to make and more muffinpies to put in my shop. They disappear as soon as i list them. Today i am going to work all day in my studio... For me it is one of the best therapy.
I love you my little Genevieve, hope you made a safe trip home. xoxoxo

Dorothy is sold ♥

11 commentaires:

salty pebble a dit…

i have tears just reading that! ;0)bless you x such a beautiful little dorothy and her bunnykins how very sweet...lovely blog ;0)xx

LOVE STITCHING RED a dit…

Thinking of you Monique, sending big hugs :o)

Valentina a dit…

Oh, Honey! A big hug for you... That means you had a great time together and lovely memories to last for another little while, yes?
I need to go hug my babies very tight and think of you!
Can't wait for the girls to arrive! :)
Valentina

Janne a dit…

I love your Muffinpies, so sweet. My baby is 21 and it will not be long before she takes flight and I am dreading and anticipating the day. I am trying to enjoy as much time with her as I have, but it will not be long before she wings off on her own, and I will hold her in my heart and miss her. How wonderful that you had this time together. Work is also the best tonic for me. I love your blog.

Scented Sweetpeas a dit…

I hope you feel less heart broken soon :-( Goodness i have all that to look forward to :-( Just a quick note also to let you know the new little muffinpies arrived safely and have settled in well. Not sure how they got here as they arrived a few days ago - I think they have a secret set of wings. Eldest sweetpea got upset as I ordered one for me and middle sweetpea and not him (he said he didn't want one before - kids ?!). I think the boy muffinpie will soon be his. Thanks a lot.xxx

Flora a dit…

I had to stop by and tell you that your dolls have the most precious faces that I have seen in a long time!!!
blessings,Flora

Mónica a dit…

Cute and nice, i like very much your dolls. Really adorable!!

Becky J. a dit…

what a sweetie pie. glad you had a good time...sorry it is sad to have her go. there will be more visits.....and more tears.

Unknown a dit…

Is it a fact that I hate tears...but miss you too mom! It was so nice to be home for a couple of week, and I hope to be back soon ^^ And cool for your muffin pies, you'll soon be famous, yeah!
Love you xxxx

Unknown a dit…

Your Muffinpies are adorable~I will be back soon!
♥ E.

Valerie a dit…

tu sais bien ça me fend le coeur quand je pense à combien ça doit être dur pour toi...
mais régale le monde de tes beautés et fais-toi du bien en même temps...
xoxoxoxoxo