mardi 30 mars 2010

Tomorrow is a big day !


On march 31st, this coming wednesday, my wonderful daughter Geneviève is coming home ! She is not coming for good, sadly for me and daddy. But we haven't seen her for 2 years and having her around for 21 days will be wonderful ! Daddy and I have been quite busy all week end long having a room freshly painted and decorated to make a cozy and comfy room for her to snooze and hide from daddy when she can't take no more of his constant cuddles and kisses. :) I am very excited and happy, but HE is almost hysterical ! ( smiles )
I won't be here much during those 3 weeks, but will try to drop in and say hello at least once.
Wishing you all a wonderful week and Easter Holiday ♥






This is a Self-portrait of Geneviève

14 commentaires:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears a dit…

Oh, how wonderful!! Have a delightful time with her, Monique. We'll miss you, but we in Blogland can wait.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Blondie's Journal a dit…

Wishing you both the best time with your lovely daughter!

xoxo
Jane

LuLu Mypinkturtle a dit…

Bonjour Monique!

2 ans sans voir ta fille! I often think about what if my son moved out of the country when he is older and how much I would miss him ... I can imagine you how happy your husband and you must be! She is a wonderful artist too! A bientôt, bisous, LuLu

Scented Sweetpeas a dit…

aahhh that is fantastic! It is also lovely to know that children are always their parents babies :-) Thank you for your parcel - I will post a fun story for you soon. I am going to keep all your notes and packaging for when little sweetpea grows up so she can keep it forever :-)

SocksAndMittens a dit…

Hope you will have a wonderful time with your daughter. It is so nice you will see her!

Valentina a dit…

Ohhhhh, how exciting, Monique! Have LOADS of fun and happy Easter!
xox
Valentina

LOVE STITCHING RED a dit…

Enjoy your precious time with your daughter (smiles and hugs)

Em a dit…

I hope you all have a wonderful time together..x

blueberries in the fields a dit…

thanks so much girls, you are all so sweet. Genevieve is now home and we arefixing dinner together and having a great time giggling and chatting. i will try and come say hello in those 3 weeks Gen will be with us.
xoxo

marit a dit…

So nice! Enjoy your time together:-)

Baggaraggs: a dit…

A very Happy Easter to you. Hope the Spring brings beautiful blossoms and lots of creative success. Love, Robin

lillalotta a dit…

Have a wonderful and sweet time with your daughter. Our children are so precious. Much love to you! x

Baggaraggs: a dit…

Monique, My daughter in California told me that she might be home the 2nd week of June. I know how you feel about being excited to see them. I miss her so much.
I hope you have a great time with her and that the time passes slowly...not so terribly fast like it does when we are with the ones we love.:) Hugs, Robin

Unknown a dit…

:-) So fun to be home!