mercredi 16 juillet 2008

More dolls at last !




































For the past three weeks, i have been working almost day and night on new dolls to put up for sale on my etsy shop. I did not get much sleep, hardly 4 to 5 hours a night and i must admit that i begin to feel the exhaustion. Now, i have to try and find some spare time and post all of my new dolls in my shop which, i think is a long and tiring procedure. I am not exactly a computer "guru" and am a bit slow. I thought i would have enough free time this week to garden happily and knit contentedly, but time flies too rapidly and i only have 2 more days left to pack and leave for a week vacation to the beautiful Cape Cod area !!! Yes!! It has been at least 4 years since i last visited this gorgeous place and i can't wait to be there once again. I just long for walks onbeautiful South beach, i feel this childish impatient urge to find treasures the sea will offer me, i want to take naps under the umbrella and knit as i admire and listen to the sound of the waves. Our stay will be too short, one week is not enough, but i do hope to make the best of it ! In the meantime , before DEPARTURE DAY, i need to try and reorganize my shop, pack my suitcase and wait excitedly for THE DAY !! So until i am back, i will leave you with more pictures of my dolls for those who may stop by on my blog. Happy summer to all !!





























6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonyme a dit…

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Mrs.Kwitty a dit…

Your dolls are wonderful!! Such personality.

Smiles, Karen

Unknown a dit…

Bonne vacances:-)
Et tes poupées sont superbes! Celle avec le visage peint et les cheveux noirs, vraiment cool!

blueberries in the fields a dit…

thanks mrs. kwitty for the sweet comments !
merci Gen ! xxx :)

Anonyme a dit…

C'est très beau !!!
Kiss for you, from Avignon, France

Isabelle
PEINTURESETAUTRES.CANALBLOG.COM
and
AUTRESCHOSES.CANALBLOG.COM